Our Services


Removal Defense

If you have received a Notice to Appear before an immigration judge, you should brace for the possibility of deportation/removal. You can have a hold put on your case even if you have committed no crimes.

We will help you with:

  • Representation before the Immigration Court;
  • Application for Asylum, Withholding of Removal, CAT, 42B and 42A;
  • Bond Motion and detainee representation;
  • Appeals before the BIA;
  • 212(c) waivers.

Family Based Green Cards

The pathway to a legal status may be long and scary. At NoVa, we work with you to make sure that your paperwork is in order. We help you gather the necessary documents, help with filling out the forms accurately, and submit your application in compliance with all USCIS requirements.

If you are the spouse, child, parent or siblings of a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident you may be eligible to obtain a green card.

We can help you with:

  • I-130 Petitions;
  • Adjustment of Status Applications;
  • K-1 Visa for Fiancé;
  • I-601A, Waiver of Unlawful Presence;
  • I-601, Waiver of Inadmissibility;
  • I-212, Permission to Return After Removal;
  • DS-260, Consular Process.

Employment Based Green Card

Nova Law is dedicated in helping professionals and investors to permanently relocate to the United States.

We can help you with:

  • EB1, Green Card through Special Skills;
  • EB2, Green Card for Experienced Professionals and National Interest;
  • EB3, Green Card through American Employer;
  • EB5, Investor Green Card.

Employment Visas

Nova Law Group will assist you and your sponsoring company in navigating Immigration Law. We can help you with:

  • O1, persons with extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics;
  • L1, intracompany transfer;
  • H1B, workers in a specialty occupation;
  • E1, Treaty traders;
  • E2, Treaty investors;
  • H2B, seasonal non-agricultural workers;
  • R1, Religious workers;
  • TN, NAFTA temporary professionals from Mexico and Canada.

SIJS (Special Immigrant Juvenile Status)

Nova Law Group helps children obtaining legal status, whether they entered with visa or through the border. We can help you obtain your green card if:

  • You are a child under the age of 21 and you live in either New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, or Massachusetts;
  • You are unmarried;
  • You have been abandoned, neglected, or abused by at least one of your parents.

VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)

If you have been victim of domestic violence, Nova Law Group can help you get your green card. You are eligible for VAWA if:

  • You are married to a United States Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident; or
  • You are the child of a United States Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident; or
  • You are the parent of a United States Citizen; and
  • You suffered either psychological, emotional, or physical abusive at the hand of your abusive spouse, parent, or child.


If you are in an abusive relationship, do not suffer in silence, let us help you!

We Speak English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, and Portuguese.

© 2022 Developed by ACTOS MIDIA